Friday, March 23, 2007

News Updates: About Me!

It may of not made it into any formal news but I do have an announcement to make. I have formally resigned from my full-time position at PsychC0rp Canada effective the end of March. My role as a clinical measurement consultant was very exciting and brought with it many lessons, an opportunity to meet (and often eat) with many of the juggernauts in our field, and brought me all the way from Vancouver to Newfoundland to Mexico. It was an amazing opportunity to learn all there is to know about the assessment measures that are out there and has really allowed me to grow to new levels as a clinician. Unfortunately, as is with any learning experience there is a time to move on and go to the next step in a life long learning process.

I am now returning to private assessment on a full time basis and will be working between Hamilton, Toronto, and the Kawartha Lakes region for the foreseeable future. The vast majority of my work will continue in the realm of psychoeducational assessment but will likely also include some side work in clinical psychodiagnostics. I look forward to my next adventure and backwards to an excellent experience!

I will be continuing to update this psychoed blog (likely even more often), attending conferences, and reviewing tests. I look forward to sharing all of that with each of you! You may not be a chatty bunch but I do see the amazingly large number of visitors I get from all around the world and thank you for coming back to this blog time and time again!

Michael